NRF has a need for an Automotive Technical Trainer to lead the delivery of training. Training will be delivered throughout all Romanian territory.
What are you going to do?
- Facilitate interactive training sessions in accordance with performance standards,
- Building the company’s image and brand, promoting knowledge about NRF products and strengthening the company’s position on the market by conducting technical and product training tailored to the needs of recipients,
- Direct cooperation with car workshops and car parts distributors,
- Car repair at the NRF workshop to gain experience, test NRF products and record technical content,
- Deliver extended learning with pre- & post-engagement activities & email communications,
- Develop & manage schedules to support customer needs while working with regional personnel on direction and priorities,
- Support customers with technical information & knowledge,
- Investigate warranty problems,
- Completes ongoing brand study & competitive reviews,
- Submit schedules, rosters, and activity reports & complete other administrative duties according to performance standards,
- Demonstrates an understanding of new technology and has the ability to adapt to a changing environment,
- Passion for the brand including the products, technology,
- Support with writing and publishing a technical article, support with exhibitions in Poland & other regions, if necessary,
- discussing with Company distributors for improvement of technical activities, promote at the web site,
- Conduct market survey upon request from Company,
- Ability to create compelling customer benefits statements & understands that each customer interaction needs to be welcoming, professional & customized,
- Support the Company in translating documentation into Romanian language.
What do you bring?
- Experience in the Romanian automotive market,
- Understanding of aftermarket automotive product line and market strategy,
- Possess deep knowledge of car components and processes,
- Understanding of automotive technology, electric vehicle technology & customer needs,
- PC skills, Office 365, with experience on mobile devices and tablets,
- Strong organizational skills and ability to proactively develop schedules,
- Technical University degree or higher, preferred.
What do we offer?
A career at NRF means working for an internationally oriented leading manufacturer and supplier of Automotive aftermarket parts and industrial cooling solutions. From 8 international locations, we supply our products to customers in more than 80 countries worldwide. At NRF you will work in an inspiring and challenging work environment, where team spirit plays an important role. Together we face new challenges and search for the best solutions. Together we Create, Cooperate and Deliver.
Don’t miss this opportunity! Apply immediately via the “apply now”button! You will directed to Equalture’s platform, platform we use to ensure an unbiased initial selection.
We believe that having a more diverse team will enrich our decision-making process as different points of view are considered. Traditional recruitment processes based on CV’s and motivational letters are often biased due to factors such as gender, age, nationality, etc. When a potential candidate takes part in a recruitment-through-assessment exercise all those factors are ignored, and recruiters focus on what truly matters: their talent.