The Forecast Analyst for the Automotive Aftermarket division plays a crucial role in predicting demand for various automotive spare parts. By accurately forecasting, they help in ensuring optimal inventory levels and facilitate efficient supply chain operations. This position involves collaborating closely with the Sales, Operations, and Supply Chain teams, among others.
What are you going to do?
- Develop and manage accurate demand forecasts for automotive spare parts using statistical tools, historical sales data, market trends, and sales team input,
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, and supply chain teams to understand demand drivers and incorporate those insights into the forecast,
- Regularly review and adjust forecasts in response to changes in market conditions, sales trends, or supply constraints,
- Assist in inventory management by providing data-driven insights to ensure optimal inventory levels that avoid out-of-stock situations and minimize excess inventory,
- Work closely with supply chain partners to ensure alignment between forecasted demand and supply plans,
- Provide regular reports to the management team on forecast accuracy, inventory levels, and potential supply chain risks,
- Participate in Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) meetings and provide forecast data to facilitate decision-making,
- Continuously improve forecasting techniques, methods, and approaches.
WHAT DO YOU BRING?
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Statistics, Business, or a related field,
- Proven experience as a forecast analyst, preferably in the automotive aftermarket industry,
- Strong understanding of demand forecasting techniques and inventory management principles,
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills,
- Proficiency in statistical analysis software and Excel,
- Strong communication and collaboration skills,
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple priorities,
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
A career at NRF means working for an international oriented leading manufacturer and supplier of Automotive aftermarket parts and industrial cooling solutions. From 8 international locations we supply our products to customers in more than 80 countries worldwide. At NRF you will work in an inspiring and challenging work environment, where team spirit plays an important role. Together we face new challenges and search for the best solutions.
At NRF we ‘Create, Deliver and Cooperate’. We value entrepreneurship, innovation, ownership and teamwork.
Don’t miss this opportunity! Apply immediately via the “apply now”button! You will directed to Equalture’s platform, platform we use to ensure an unbiased initial selection.
We believe that having a more diverse team will enrich our decision-making process as different points of view are considered. Traditional recruitment processes based on CV’s and motivational letters are often biased due to factors such as gender, age, nationality, etc. When a potential candidate takes part in a recruitment-through-assessment exercise all those factors are ignored, and recruiters focus on what truly matters: their talent.